Harry Potter Book Night Crafts with South Tyneside Libraries
***Online Event*** FREE
Suitable for all ages (younger children may require adult supervision)
Join South Tyneside Libraries every day from Monday 1 – Friday 5 February to enjoy Harry Potter themed crafts in celebration of Harry Potter Book Night.
The crafts will be posted at 4pm daily on South Tyneside Libraries YouTube channel. You can download the templates prior to the session.
Crafts will include:
- Monday 1 February: Make a pair of Harry Potter glasses
- Tuesday 2 February: Make your own Harry Potter jumper bunting plus a special bonus craft
- Wednesday 3 February: Make your own Diagon Alley – use our template to create your own Ollivanders, Borgin and Burkes, Gringot’s Bank or Quality Quidditch Supplies
- Thursday 4 February: Make a ‘Book of Monsters’ book mark
- Friday 5 February: Potion making workshop (adult supervision required)
If you have a disability of any kind or you require special assistance, please contact us on 0191 427 1818.