£1.50 per person
Suitable for ages 16+
The North East’s favourite TV Historian is coming to The Word and is turning his attention to the History of Newcastle – this promises to be a funny, knowledgeable and entertaining talk!
In his inimitable style he tackles questions such as:
- Where did the Roman bridge at Newcastle actually lead to?
- What did St Wilfred choose as a holiday souvenir from his trip to Rome?
- Why did medieval Newcastle need town walls?
- How was Newcastle reviewed on the 17th century version of Trip Advisor?
- Where did Newcastle imprison the King?
About John Grundy
John Grundy is a television presenter and author. John has written and presented various architectural programmes for both radio and television including ‘Grundy’s Northern Pride’.
By booking tickets for this event, you are agreeing to our booking terms and conditions.
If you have a disability of any kind or you require special assistance, please contact us on 0191 427 1818.